The Texas Wine Journal rates Texas wines blind and published the results in order to better the overall industry. On Another Bottle Down, we take the top rated wine and put up against other wines in that category from around the world. This episode includes panelists: Rae Wilson, Sam Hovland, Jim Cubberley, and producer Ron Yates from Spicewood Springs. You can see a list of wines and pricing below. Enjoy!
1. Baron de Ley Rioja Reserva 2010 $20
2. Museum Cigales 2010 $19.99
3. Termes Toro 2012$32
4. Flat Creek Tempranillo 2012 $28
5. Zuccardi Q Tempranillo 2011 $18.99
6. Pruno Ribera del Duero 2011 $24.99